Dorchester Table Tennis Club Rules
Time: Saturday and Sunday from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Address: Viet-AID 42 Charles St, Boston, MA 02122.
1) Everyone is welcome to play at the club, and you do not have to be a member for the first visits. If you decide to visit us regularly, you will be asked to pay a membership fee.
2) During our hours, you can play as long as you want when there are no other players waiting for your table.
3) You can sign up for a table by placing your racquet next to the table (on the floor, just below the net). Please be careful and avoid collisions with other players when you walk up to the table. You can not play on a table and wait for another table at the same time. The waiting list is set in the order in which the rackets are placed at the table and not by oral agreements.
4) If someone signs up for your table, please let them play in a reasonable amount of time, for example, finish a match with the person that you are currently playing with or practice with for no more than 25 minutes. If you have played with three people in a row, take a break and let other people play.
5) Table 4 is mainly used for training or practice purposes. The other three tables can be used to play matches. Each match consists of 3, 5, or 7 games. Each game will be 11 points.
6) Please be careful when moving near the tables. When all tables are busy, you can not practice with multiple balls because we do not currently have barriers between tables. The excessive number of balls on the floor can affect players at the other tables which can lead to falling and injuries.
7) Please keep surfaces of the tables dry and clean. When installing the nets, please do not overtight the securing knobs. When removing the nets, please keep all the nets in plastic bags. If you are the last person to leave the hall, please check the lights, heating or air conditioning, and the alarm system.
8) If you use wet or moist paper towels to clean your shoes, please put them in the trash after you finish.
9) Please do not smoke or use alcohol while you are in the hall.
10) The club reserves the right to deny membership of anyone who does not respect the rules for more than three times.
On behalf of the club we are very grateful for your support and suggestions.
Viet-AID 42 Charles St, Boston, MA 02122. Sat & Sun: 2:30 - 6:00 PM. Everyone is welcome!
Dorchester table tennis club